Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of the most common questions asked by people beginning work for JobsatExcel. For any specific concerns, please email your consultant. For all other resources visit our candidate area.
- Query this with your consultant by email. Your consultant will have a record of all working hours and can notify you of your holiday entitlements and payments.
- Request this from your consultant by email. Your consultant can get this information from the accounts department and forward past payslips to you should you require them. However, all payslips will be emailed to you on Thursday evening, before your payment on Friday.
- A portion of your tax credits may be assigned to Excel Recruitment. However, we have no power to alter anything related to your tax affairs and you must take individual responsibility. All information on personal tax can be found here. We are responsible for issuing your p45 upon request (email email@example.com) and a p60 will also be sent to you in February of every year.
- Excel Recruitment have no authority or power in issuing or applying on your behalf for a PPS Number. You will need to apply for your PPS Number with the Department of Social Protection by calling in person to your local registered PPS Number Registration Centre, which can be found here.
- You can submit holiday requests by downloading this Holiday Request Form, filling in your requested dates and emailing it to your consultant.
- We cannot issue a p45 without a written request. To request a p45 you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details asking to receive your p45. These requests can take between 3-5 working days. All p45 requests are processed on a Monday and will be issued to you, via email, on Friday.
Your P60 will be emailed to you at the end of February each year.
- It is company policy not to issue individual references due to the large volume of employees. However we would be happy to confirm start and leaving dates for all employees if required.
- Your individual rate of pay will depend the job you are assigned and will be determined by our client, who you are working for. Pay rates will vary because of this but the minimum rate you will receive is €9.25 per hour, with no job equating to less than this.
- All temporary jobs require 1 weeks’ notice for a holiday request and 24 hours advance notice of a cancellation.
- Please inform your consultant by email who will update your profile and sort all relevant documentation you may require.
- No, it is free to register with us
- Hours vary. They are dependent on our client’s requests and the types of jobs.
- Time-sheets must be submitted no later than 10am on Monday morning, you will be paid the Friday of the same week. Pay slips will be issued on Thursday to notify you on payment amount. All Time-sheet information, including lost and unsigned information can be found here. Please note timesheets submitted late could result in delayed payment.