Fast Food Assistant Manager
An opportunity is available for an Assistant Fast Food Manager to join a successful retail group based in Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable Fast Food brands.
This job is ideal for someone who comes from a fast food background and who has some management experience.
Assistant Manager Duties:
- The Assistant Managers work as a team with training coordinators and staff at the unit level.
- The Assistant Manager reports to the General Manager.
- Ongoing support and development is given from the General Manager, and various management duties will be delegated as necessary.
- The Assistant Manager is fully responsible for the customers, staff, operations and cash on his/her shift, and will be held accountable to ensure company policy is met in each area
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Coaches, counsels and works with Assistant/General Manager to develop Training Co-Coordinators,
- Responds to Assistant Manager and General Manger requests
- Assists the Assistant/General Manager in community investment and customer care
- Carries out all duties diligently and have a positive impact on QSC
- Must be flexible, able to work in all areas
- Must abide by all standards and procedures and ensure others do likewise
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fast Food Assistant Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.