Assistant Food & Beverage Manager Job
At Excel Recruitment, we are recruiting for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager for a high-end, well-established and busy branded Hotel Property in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career in a top branded and busy C & B Venue. This job offers career development, high-end service and excellent package for the right candidate.
You will be :
Reporting to the Deputy/General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the professional and profitable operation of all functions within the hotel.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to maintain and manage the highest standards of excellent service within conference and banqueting.
- The ideal candidate will have proven excellent communication, leadership, organisational and interpersonal skills and knowledge to lead train and motivate our team.
- Leading shifts and actively participating in the servicing of events.
- Ensuring that your team has meeting rooms are set and equipped properly.
- Understands the impact of food and beverage operation on the overall hotel
- Reviewing, monitoring and maintaining the training system for all staff ensuring they are trained to their full potential
- Budgeting and forecasting weekly rota ensuring adequate coverage of employees, effective holiday control and cost-effective wages in line with projected business.
Requirements of the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager:
- Prior experience in 4/5 star property in a
- A degree from an accredited university in
Hotel Management is beneficial BUT NOT
essential if relevant Working experience
- Be able to provide examples of achieving/exceeding goals
- The successful candidate must have fluent
English and have the ability to communicate
effectively their expectations and objectives
- Exceptional Customer and Personal Service
The ideal candidate will be:
- A good team motivator and have excellent Leadership, organisational & people management skills.
- At least three years Management experience in a similar position is required.
- A competitive salary, Company Pension, performance related bonus and structured management development awaits the successful applicant.
For further information on this role or another role at www.jobsatexcel.ie or Eileen Langan Rizvi 01. 871 7676