Assistant Retail Manager Job
Currently seeking experienced hospitality and retail managers in Cork for an outstanding opportunity to work with a leading retail brand in Ireland.
The management that would be suited for this job and company should come from a high-volume background with proven progression and ambition within their career to date.
This is a fast paced and physically demanding environment and therefore the right manager for this job would come from such a background to meet the high demands and challenges they may face with this company, should they be successful in securing this job.
They would be offered a competitive package with this retail company with a starting salary of 41k for an Assistant Manager, on top of this there is additional bonuses and benefits. This is a progressive salary package which will continue to grow with their length of service in the company.
For Hotel Management it is a great opportunity to gain social able working hours and competitive package. For retail managers the prospect of working for both a leading brand at this rate of pay is practically unmatched.
Requirements of the Assistant Manager Job:
- 4+ years retail or hospitality management experience
- Third level qualification desirable.
- Full drivers licence with access to their own form of transport.
- A highly driven manager who has a strong work ethic and as such has proven this throughout their career.
- Experience working in a highly KPI and target driven environment. Must have a proven track record in meeting such KPI’s and targets.
- An ambitious manager whom excels in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations ensuring to meet KPI’s, health and safety standards, ordering stock etc.
- Dealing with customer queries in an efficient manner.
- Training in of staff members, ensuring they are working in a productive and efficient manner.
- General merchandising duties.
- Cash management both back office and staff checkouts.
- Pushing and increasing sales were possible.
- Ad hoc management duties
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Christabelle Pierce in Excel Recruitment.