Assistant Manager Dublin
An opportunity is available for an Assistant Store Manager to join a successful forecourt retailer based in Dublin. Our client is a successful retailer operating with over 12 branches in the greater Dublin area.
This job offers an excellent package and the opportunity to grow in a successful business. ideally, you will have strong assistant management experience
Duties and Responsibilities of Assistant Store Manager will include:
- To ensure store standards is of the highest standard at all times and drive sales across the entire store.
- Day to day management of a fast-paced store.
- To ensure all HACCP procedures are followed in store
- To achieve all weekly KPIs and targets.
- Responsible for carrying out regular stock takes to forecast where possible losses could occur and work with the audit team to develop procedures to limit such losses.
Requirements for this Assistant Manager Job in Dublin:
- Must have 2-3 years management experience.
- Must have man management skills
- Must be highly motivated and energetic with the ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Have a keen interest in the Grocery Retail Sector.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Assistant Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.