Assistant Manager Roscommon
An opportunity is available for a Retail Assistant Manager to join a successful retail supermarket store based in Roscommon. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Store Manager
- To achieve sales targets as agreed with Store Manager
- To achieve a Gross Profit margin and Net margin as agreed with Store Manager.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- To hold regular communication meetings with management and staff.
- To develop members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training and Development Promotion etc.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc.
Requirements for this Assistant Manager Job:
- You will have previous experience in retail management at either a senior number two level , Trainee Manager or store manager’s position
- Must have a passion for food retailing or wholesaling
- You will need to be a people person with a commercial edge and a desire to drive your own business category forward.
- Must be ambitious, not only for yourself but for your company
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets and bringing forth stores in terms of sales and standards.
- Must have a knowledge of Hygiene regulations, HACCP qualification an advantage
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Assistant Store Manager job in Roscommon please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.