An opportunity is available for a Baker to join a small, busy and well-run bakery in Greystones. Our client is looking for a scratch baker to join the team and make an instant impact in this thriving bakery.
This job is ideal for a baker who is comfortable with both scratch baking and confectionery bakery.
Duties and Responsibilities of Baker will include:
- Production of both breads and confectionery products from scratch
- Ensuring a clean and tidy working environment at all times
- Meeting all HACCP and food safety standards consistently
- Reporting to the Head Baker
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Knowledgeable about all products in store
- Advise customers about bakery offerings
Minimum Requirement for this Baker job in Wicklow:
- 2 years’ experience in scratch bakery and confectionery bakery
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Passion for baking, innovation and enthusiasm to increase sales
- Ability to work as part of a team but also able to work on own initiative
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment
Â If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Baker job in Wicklow please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.