Baker Job Wicklow
Excel Recruitment is seeking a Baker to join a thriving bakery in a beautiful seaside town just south of Dublin. It is ideal for a candidate with a passion for baking that can work in a small, fast paced bakery. It is located on the train line just 45 minutes from Dublin city centre.
It is a perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic, skilled baker with a desire to help continue grow the business and who works on their own initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities of Artisan Baker will include:
- Production of both breads and confectionary products from scratch
- Ensuring a clean and tidy working environment at all times
- Meeting all HACCP and food safety standards consistently
- Reporting to the Head Baker
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Knowledgeable about all products in store
- Advise customers about bakery offerings
Minimum Requirement for this Baker job in Wicklow:
- 2 years’experience in scratch bakery and confectionary bakery
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Passion for baking, innovation and enthusiasm to increase sales
- Ability to work as part of a team but also able to work on own initiative
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Artisan Baker in Wicklow please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.