Bakery Manager Dublin
Have you got a passion for the baking? Looking for a new challenge? Then this may be the right job for you.
An opportunity is available for a Bakery Manager to join a successful retail supermarket store based in Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
Our Client will offer a competitive salary package for the right bakery manager for this job, in which they will be required to work night time hours.
Requirements of the Bakery Manager Job:
- A minimum of 4 years Bakery Management experience in a fast-paced working environment.
- Fully scratch bakery trained
- Fully confectionery trained.
- A candidate with great attention to detail.
- Experience in meeting deadlines and working in a high-pressured environment.
- A true passion for the food industry with a natural creative flair.
Responsibilities of the Bakery Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the Bakery department.
- Setting deadlines to staff members to ensure targets are met.
- Ensuring to achieve all KPI’s and targets throughout the year.
- To ensure all health and safety standards are met, reports are up to date and all audits are passed throughout the year.
- Hands on management approach and as such baking breads and confectionery products from scratch.
- Ad hoc management duties.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Bakery Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.