Bakery Manager Dublin
An opportunity is available for a Bakery Manager to join a successful retail supermarket store based in Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
This job is a promising opportunity to run a top-class bakery in one of Irelands best supermarket chains. The job would be ideal for a senior baker or a baker with some strong management experience.
Duties and Responsibilities of Bakery Manager will include:
- Day to day management of the Bakery department.
- Setting deadlines to staff members to ensure targets are met.
- Ensuring to achieve all KPI’s and targets throughout the year.
- To ensure all health and safety standards are met.
- Hands on management approach and as such baking bread and confectionery products from scratch.
Requirements for this Baker Manager Job in Dublin:
- A minimum of 2 years Bakery Management experience in a fast-paced working environment.
- Fully scratch bakery trained
- Fully confectionary trained.
- A candidate with great attention to detail.
- Experience in meeting deadlines and working in a high-pressured environment.
- A true passion for the Bakery industry with a natural creative flair.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Bakery Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.