Butcher Job North Dublin
Are you looking for a new opportunity in butchery? are you a qualified butcher? Then get in touch today!!
An opening is now available for a Butcher to join a successful Supermarket group. Our client is urgently seeking an experienced butcher to join their high-end retail stores in the Dublin area. Our client is one of Irelands most successful independent supermarket groups and operates at the highest levels of customer service and quality. They operate with the highest standards and prides themselves on their fresh food offering.
There are ample opportunities to progress into senior roles, excellent salary and benefits on offer for the right candidate for this job.
Requirements of the Butcher Job
- 2/3 years as a qualified butcher.
- Experience regarding cutting and boning.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- Passionate about quality butchery and fresh food.
- Customer focused
Responsibilities of the Butcher Job
- Day to day preparation of the Butcher department, ensure quality product and standards.
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are of a high standard and compliant.
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product and to provide the customer with further information regarding storage, recipe ideas etc.
- Delivering an excellent customer service.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Butcher job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
Please feel free to call Luca on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.