Butcher Job North Dublin
An opportunity is available for a Butcher to join a successful retail supermarket group. Our client is now seeking an experienced butcher to join their busy supermarket store in North Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands most successful retail supermarket chain. They operate with the highest standards and prides themselves on their fresh food offering. This job is ideal for a fully qualified butcher looking to join a fast-paced and professional retail group.
There are ample opportunities to progress into senior roles, excellent hourly rate and benefits on offer for the right candidate for this job.
Requirements of the Butcher Job
- 2/3 years butcher experience
- Experience regarding cutting and boning.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- Passionate about quality fresh food.
- Customer focused
Responsibilities of the Butcher Job
- Day to day preparation of the Butcher department, ensure quality product and standards.
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are of a high standard and compliant.
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product and to provide the customer with further information regarding storage, recipe ideas etc.
- Delivering an excellent customer service.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Butcher job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Luca Zelli on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.