Catering Assistants Jobs in Athlone
Excel Recruitment are seeking to recruit experienced Catering Assistants and Kitchen Staff to work in kitchens and canteens for our client base in Athlone with a lot of casual work available all year around.
An ideal candidate will have previous experience working as Catering Assistant in Ireland and EU; excellent communication and time management skills; ability to work in a team and on own initiative; will have good level of spoken English and be able to maintain strict professional approach to work at all times.
Catering Assistant Job responsibilities in Athlone:
- Assist with basic food preparation
- Organise food preparation areas
- Serve customers
- Assist with set up and service of food counter
- Understand daily menu portion control
- Ensure counters are replenished and tidy throughout service
- Ensuring chefs are equipped with food and tools they need
- Be prepared to carry out any additional duties outside of general duties
- To follow the agreed HACCP standards and procedures
- To follow, record and document all cleaning as required by the kitchen procedures
If you would like to apply for these Catering Assistant Jobs in Athlone please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly.
Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.