Catering Assistants Jobs available in Dublin
Excel Recruitment are seeking to recruit experienced Catering Assistants and Kitchen Staff to work in kitchens and canteens for our client base in Dublin with a lot of casual work available all year round.
An ideal candidate will have previous experience working as Catering Assistant in Ireland or EU; excellent communication and time management skills; ability to work in a team and on own initiative; will be responsible for hygiene and cleanliness within food preparation areas; will have good level of spoken English and be able to maintain strict professional approach to work at all times.
Catering Assistant Job responsibilities in Dublin:
- Assist with basic food preparation
- Organise food preparation areas
- Serve customers
- Assist with set up and service of food counter
- Understand daily menu portion control
- Ensure counters are replenished and tidy throughout service
- Ensuring chefs are equipped with food and tools they need
- Be prepared to carry out any additional duties outside of general duties
- Be able to work efficiently and keep calm under pressure
- To follow the agreed HACCP standards and procedures
- To follow, record and document all cleaning as required by the kitchen procedures
If you would like to apply for these Catering Assistant Jobs in Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly.