Our client, a market leading retail brand in Cork, are currently seeking a dedicated Catering Manager to join their team.
As Catering Manager, you will lead and develop your team to ensure the highest standards in food preparation, presentation and hygiene at all times.
The successful applicant must be passionate about fresh food, flavour and presentation and up-to-date with current trends within the food industry. The successful applicant will be an integral part of the senior management team and be expected to continue to deliver the high standards of customer service and fresh food offering the brand is renowned for.
This job would suit a successful manager who is looking to join a progressive retail group. Competitive salary with daytime hours and an improved work-life balance and flexibility on offer.
As Catering Manager, you will work to-
- Ensure exceptional standards across all areas of the department at all times
- Stock management and ordering
- Margin control and waste management.
- Staff management including training and development.
The ideal applicant for this Catering Manager job will have-
- 2 + years’ experience as Deli Manager / Catering Manager
- Must be fully HACCP and Food Safety trained.
- Ability to manage, train and develop a team of staff to achieve and exceed targets
If you are interested in this Catering Manager job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Christabelle Pierce or call 01-8148747 to discuss the job in complete confidence.