Catering Supervisor Job- Cork
Excel Recruitment are currently in search of an experienced Catering Supervisor for our client in Cork. Our client is a multi-award-winning retail store with multiple stores across Cork and they are looking for an experienced Catering Supervisor to join their team. This opportunity offers an excellent work life balance and exciting opportunities for progression in Grocery Retail business.
The catering supervisor needs to be an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about delivering outstanding customer service.
The ideal candidate for this role will need to have previous deli, catering or kitchen experience.
Your role and responsibilities as Catering Supervisor:
- Stock & Order Systems
- Best practice merchandising, display and department layout skills
- Maximising promotions
- Margin management
- Stock loss & waste management
Who you are:
- Previous Deli experience essential in a Retail or catering environment.
- Must have a knowledge of Hygiene regulations, HACCP qualification an advantage
- To ensure store standards are the best at all times
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
If you are not sure if this Catering Supervisor Job is the right job for you if you have the right experience for this role then please give Christabelle Pierce a call on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss the potential Retail job opportunities we have.