Chef Job- Cork
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Chef for our client in Cork. Our client is a well-known and established grocery retailer with a number of stores located in Cork and they are looking to take their fresh food offering to the next level. The Chef will have total responsibility for the Deli section of the store and will be expected to use their in-depth knowledge of food to innovate and drive business forward.
This Chef position offers an excellent work-life balance as well as the opportunity to progress with an award-winning retailer.
The ideal candidate for this Chef role will need to have a passion for food and customer service.
Responsibilities for this Chef Job:
- Stock & Order Systems
- Best practice merchandising, display and department layout skills
- Maximising promotions
- Margin management
- Stock loss & waste management
Who you are:
- Previous experience working as a chef, deli supervisor or catering supervisor.
- Must have a knowledge of Hygiene regulations, HACCP qualification an advantage
- To ensure store standards are the best at all times
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
If you are not sure if this Chef Job is the right job for you if you have the right experience for this role then please give Christabelle Pierce a call on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss the potential Retail job opportunities we have.