Chef Jobs- Cork
We currently have a number of Chef Jobs available on our fantastic relief team in Cork. These relief Chef jobs are suited to Chefs of all levels and backgrounds. We have full and part-time hours available from Monday to Sunday with Morning, Daytime and Evening shifts available working with our fantastic clients in Cork.
These Chef jobs offer great flexibility with shifts available to suit all schedules, great pay and the opportunity to work in some of the top kitchens in Cork.We require talented and passionate chefs with a flair for food and great teamwork, organisation and communication skills.
Requirements of the Relief Chef Jobs-
- 2 + Years’ experience working as a Chef
- Professional qualifications preferred but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP systems
- Extensive knowledge of food, standards and presentation
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced working environment
Responsibilities of the Relief Chef Jobs-
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to
- Ensure all food produced meets highest standards
- Ensure all staff are complying with HACCP system
- Ensure that all relevant control procedures are in place to deliver accurate production records and effective waste management
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to apply for this Chef Job Dublin, please attach a CV for the attention of Fiona. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.