Chef Jobs- Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting talented Chefs to join our fantastic relief team in Dublin. These temporary Chef jobs are suited to Chefs of all levels and backgrounds. Full and part-time hours available from Monday to Sunday with Morning, Daytime and Evenings available to suit your schedule.
Our clients are high-profile hotel, restaurants and catering units who seek talented and passionate chefs with a flair for food and high standards in food quality, presentation and hygiene to work with them on a temporary basis.
Requirements of the Relief Chef Jobs-
- 2 + Years’ experience working as a Chef
- Professional qualifications preferred but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP systems
- Extensive knowledge of food, standards and presentation
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced working environment
Responsibilities of the Relief Chef Jobs-
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to
- Ensure all food produced meets highest standards
- Ensure all staff are complying with HACCP system
- Ensure that all relevant control procedures are in place to deliver accurate production records and effective waste management
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to apply for this Chef Job Dublin, please attach a CV for the attention of Fiona. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.