Clinical Nurse Manager
An excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated Clinical Nurse Manager to assist in the management of a leading Nursing Home in Clane , kildare
The successful candidate will work in a support role to the Director of Nursing.
The CNM job will involve Training, Audit, Practice Development, Staff Supervision and Risk Management.
This post does not involve night duty or weekend work except in an emergency situation.
Applications from candidates willing to work 3 to 5 days per week are welcome.
Essential Requirements of the Nurse Manager-
- Degree in Nursing & active registration with ABA/NMBI
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience as a Nurse with some people management experience
- Have strong staff management abilities and skills
- Strong leadership skills
- HIQA experience essential
- Have experience in Care of the Elderly
- Interested in Staff development and training
- Must have very good communication skills
Responsibilities & duties of the Clinical Nurse Manager-
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users
- Liasing with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
- Staff Management (some experience essential), Staff training & development
- Effective Communication skills
- Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
- Strong personality
If you are interested in this position, please apply now by submitting your CV through this website or for more information please call Matthew im off now so email the strictest of confidence.