Convenience Store Manager Laois
An opportunity is available for a Convenience Store Manager to join a successful retail convenience store based in Laois. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
This job is ideal for an Assistant Manager looking to take the next step upwards or for an existing Manager looking for a new challenge!
Duties and Responsibilities of Retail Store Manager will include:
- To achieve all targets as agreed with Store Owner.
- To ensure Management Team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To control Stocktaking procedures.
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To encourage a good working relationship with all staff and with local community.
- To hold regular communication meetings with management and staff.
Requirements for this Store Manager Job in Laois:
- You will have previous experience in retail management at either a senior number two level or store manager’s position
- A passion for food retailing or wholesaling
- Excellent communication, organisational and motivational skills.
- Proven track record in achieving targets and KPI’s.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Laois please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.