Junior Data Analyst / Accounts Assistant
At Excel Recruitment our client has a new excellent opportunity recruiting for Junior Data Analyst/ Accounts Assistant
Reporting to Head of finance this job is Mon-Fri: 9.00am – 17:30pm Or Mon-Fri: 10:00am – 18:30pm
- Inputting large volumes of data into excel reports.
- A/C’s Payable duties (including processing purchase invoices, payment runs, creditors reconciliations).
- Ad hoc Finance Department duties / reports.
- General office duties e.g. answering calls, filing etc.
- Work with the Head of Operations on ad hoc projects.
- Work experience requirements:
- Two or more year’s experience.
- Ability to accurately input large volumes of data manually.
- Strong Microsoft office product skills (excel, word etc)
- Requires hands-on, dynamic self-starter with a strong delivery focus.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Good communication skills both written & oral.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Analysis of results.
- Will be responsible for importing, transforming and validating data.
- Sage would be an advantage.
- College: A business or finance diploma/degree.
If you have previous Data Analyst / Accounts Assistant Experience then apply by sending your CV to this advert.