Daytime Demonstration and Development Chef Job Dublin
A daytime demonstration and development chef is required for Dublin. We are looking to recruit a head chef who will lead our culinary team with the development of new menu items and training of staff across multiple locations. This daytime development chef will be expected to have a successful track record in a similar role.
Responsibilities of this daytime development chef Dublin:
- Leading the team in Culinary excellence
- Training and supporting all chefs and production staff
- Enhancing the quality of food offering produced
- Ensure quality and consistency is maintained at all times
- Enhancing customer engagement across the group
- Food Demonstrations, Product Sampling and event planning
- Introducing innovative recipes and food offerings
- Costing and scaling new recipes for production
- Minimising wastage throughout the production kitchen.
Requirements of this daytime development chef Dublin:
- Minimum 2 years` experience of working in a food service kitchen
- An understanding of ingredients and nutrition
- Passion for food and food development – Experience with high quality cuisine
- Food creativity and innovation – genuine passion for recipe creation
- An appreciation of the challenges in passing recipes through a factory
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skill – training background desirable
- Commercial acumen – Numeracy: ability to determine net profitability of lines and of recipes
- Excellent organisational skills; the role will involve juggling many projects simultaneously at different stages of development
If you would like to apply for this daytime development chef, please send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter.