Daytime Executive Head Chef Job Limerick
A Daytime Executive Head Chef Job Limerick is required for our client in an exclusive property. You should have experience with a high standard of food, catering to multiple units and events of up to 1,000 guests.
Responsibilities of this Daytime Executive Head Chef Job Limerick:
- Driving sales and maintaining a high level of standards throughout the Kitchen including all aspects of Food preparations and storage.
- Be responsible for the everyday management of a faced paced Kitchen team.
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP, and any other requirements that need to be adhered to.
- Achieving targets with staff and management in order to achieve the optimum food waste while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible.
- Ensuring that the required staffing levels of the Kitchen are always met and to maintain operating standards.
- Co-Ordinate with all areas on service and menu plans.
- Running multiple food outlets
Requirements of this Daytime Executive Head Chef Job Limerick:
- Enjoy and thrive on working in a fast paced environment with large volume.
- The candidate should be highly motivated and energetic.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years management experience
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines
- A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must enjoy Food Service and working with a great team.
- Must have experience working with a team of over 20 Chefs
- Must have experience with multiple food outlets
If you would like to apply for this Daytime Executive Head Chef Job Limerick please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.