Daytime Host / Hostess Job in Dublin City
We are recruiting for a daytime host / hostess in Dublin City Centre. We are looking for someone with hospitality experience to work daytime hours in Dublin city Centre. The hours will be Monday to Friday, mainly daytime but there may be some late evenings. You will also need to have experience with Micros / Epos administration.
Responsibilities of this daytime host / hostess job Dublin:
- Greet and seat guests and members to the Restaurant.
- Manage bookings and requests by member and guests
- Plan seating arrangements for service
- Coordinating with the waiting staff to ensure swift, efficient service
- Inspect the dining area before service to ensure it is set up correctly
- Upload menu changes and new items to epos system
- Ensure that all billing is up to date and posted to the correct accounts
- Assist with stock taking and administration in the catering department
- Liaising with the Catering Manager on a daily basis
Requirements of this daytime host / hostess job Dublin:
- A minimum of 2 years restaurant experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel
- Needs to be strong on Communication skills,
- Very good Presentation, polite and courteous at all times
- Professional Phone manner and strong attention to detail
- Epos/Micros administration experience would be preferable
- Fluent in English
If you would like to apply for this daytime host / hostess job Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.