Daytime Hotel Guest Relations Manager Job Dublin
We are currently recruiting for a daytime hotel guest relations manager for a high profile hotel property in Dublin. This guest relations manager will work on the guest relations team to ensure that every guest receives the high level of customer care that the hotel is renowned for. This is a Monday to Friday role and would suit someone looking to move away from shift work.
Duties of this daytime hotel guest relations manager job Dublin
- Ensure that the guest experience within the hotel is of the highest standard
- Anticipate any issues that may arise for the guest
- Work with the front office manager to ensure a positive and memorable guest experience
- Resolve any guest complaints as promptly as possible
- Handle problem resolutions and monitor social media relating to feedback.
- Personally oversee the stay of high profile guests
- Proactively plan and prepare for guest arrivals
- Actively encourage staff, encourage up-selling and cross-selling in all departments
- Positively manage relations between all front of house departments
- Continuously monitor and help develop the service offering within the hotel.
- Developing team skills & knowledge through training.
- Work with the manager to provide the WOW factor for guests while staying at the hotel
Requirements for this daytime hotel guest relations manager job Dublin
- 3 Years’ experience in a 4 or 5 Star Hotel is essential
- Front office or previous guest relations experience required
- Professional appearance and manner required
- Highly organised and eager to progress to senior management
- Ability to engage guests in a positive manner
If you would like to apply for this daytime hotel guest relations manager job in Dublin, please send in your CV along with a cover note and we will be in touch.