Daytime Receptionist Job in Dublin City
We are recruiting for a daytime receptionist in Dublin City Centre. We are looking for someone with hotel reception experience to work daytime hours at the front desk of a corporate building. The hours will be Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm. This position would suit a hotel receptionist that is looking to move away from shift work to a daytime receptionist role.
Responsibilities of this daytime receptionist job Dublin:
- Grant access to and greet guests, alerting staff members of their arrival.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure all visitor experiences are outstanding.
- Maintain security by signing in/out guests, creating both employee and visitor badges when required
- Answering multiple-line telephones and routing calls as needed
- Keeping the lobby fresh and clean and maintaining office signage
- Ensure that the front desk and reception area is functional, clean, and inviting at all times
- Coordinating office services and maintenance (copiers, postage machine, phones, building management, etc.)
Requirements of this daytime receptionist job Dublin:
- A minimum of 2 years hotel reception experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel
- Needs to be strong on Communication skills,
- Very good Presentation, polite and courteous at all times
- Professional Phone manner
- Strong Knowledge of Dublin city
- Fluent in English
If you would like to apply for this daytime receptionist job Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.