The role will be supporting the Centre Manager on a day to day basis, performing administration duties and covering reception. This would suit someone coming from a Hotel Background who wants to move away from night shifts.
Responsibilities of this Daytime Receptionist Job Limerick:
- Assist and Work with the Centre Manager as required.
- Maintaining a high level of standards in the reception area
- All administration duties relevant to the reception area
- Assisting with building checks as required by management
- Adhering to Health & Safety protocols at all times
Requirements of this Daytime Receptionist Job Limerick
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Needs to be strong on Communication skills,
- Very good Presentation, polite and courteous at all times
- Professional Phone manner
- Fluent in English
If you would like to apply for this Daytime Receptionist Job Limerick please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.