Daytime Restaurant Manager Job Dublin
Daytime restaurant manager job is available in a corporate unit in Dublin. We are seeking a daytime general manager with previous experience in a busy, high end restaurant. This is a hands on daytime role!! The person will have to be strong on the financial side of management as well as being experienced on social media and the digital marketing of a successful restaurant as they will be expected to influence the culinary offering within the unit. The restaurant manager must be up to date with current trends within the food industry. This would suit a successful manager who is looking to move to a daytime role as this is Monday to Friday, daytime hours only.
Responsibilities of this daytime restaurant manager Dublin:
- Manage the daytime operations of the Unit
- Ensuring that company budgets and targets are met
- Ensure that service standards within the unit are maintained
- Work with the Head Chef to create food menus
- Promoting the food offering through various channels
- Hiring and training of staff within the catering unit
Requirements of this daytime restaurant manager Dublin:
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a passion for the food industry
- Proven track record of managing a successful team within the environment is essential
- Pro-active in solving customer problems and satisfying customers in various situations.
- Flexibility and ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Have a strong work ethic, adaptable and highly motivated
- Sales focused and enthusiastic about achieving results
- Be open minded and possess a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have excellent organisational and time management behaviours
If you would like to apply for this daytime restaurant manager Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.