Deli Assistant Galway
An opportunity is available for a Deli Assistant to join a successful retail convenience store based in Galway. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
The job is offering a salary of €9.50-€10.50 and good hours throughout the week. This deli role is based just outside of Galway City.
Duties and Responsibilities of Deli Assistant will include:
- Taking orders and preparing food to customer’s specifications.
- Ensuring high levels cleanliness and hygiene throughout the Deli department.
- Adhering to all legislation as pertains the business including Health & Safety Standards, Food Safety Standards and HACCP.
- Ensuring the highest level of Customer Service at all times
Minimum Requirement for this Fresh Food Assistant job:
- Must have a friendly and engaging personality.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Must have an understanding and passion for food and grocery retailing.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Deli Assistant job in Galway please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.