Deli Manager Dublin
An opportunity is available for a Deli Manager to join a successful convenience group based in Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail brands. This position requires someone with a real passion for food.
This job is ideal for someone who comes from a deli management position and has a passion for fresh food.
Requirements of the Deli Manager Job
- A minimum of 2 years deli supervisory experience in a Large Deli.
- The candidates must be fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- Experience in managing a team of staff members.
- Experience with annual health and safety audits.
- Excel in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with KPI’s and targets.
Responsibilities of the Deli Manager:
- Day to day management of the Deli department operations
- Ensuring all HACCP and food safety standards are met and reports are up to date.
- Ensuring to pass all annual health and safety audits.
- Completion of staff rotas, delegation of tasks to staff members.
- Ensuring a productive working environment.
- Ensuring all KPI’s and targets are successfully achieved throughout the year.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Deli Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.