Deli Manager in Galway
Here at Excel Recruitment, we are currently seeking an experienced Deli Manager for an established retail store in Galway
This Deli Manager job is with one of Ireland’s most recognisable convenience store brands. Our client is looking for an experienced deli supervisor or a deli manager capable of managing a busy deli. This job is perfect for a fresh food professional or someone with a passion for fresh food and creating excellent deli and fresh food displays and products.
The ideal candidate will be looking to take on responsibility and be confident in managing a top-class deli. The business is offering an excellent salary for the successful candidate.
The Job of Deli Manager:
- To ensure the high standards of customer care as set by the Company are achieved.
- To ensure store standards across the Deli Department, Fresh Departments and entire store is at the highest level at all times.
- Day-to-day management, training and development of Deli Department staff ensuring high standards of stock control and presentation.
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety etc in the Deli department.
- To hold regular communication with senior management and all staff.
The Requirements of Deli Manager in Galway:
- 2 year’s experience in a retail Deli in a manager or supervisor position.
- Must have excellent organisational, communication, leadership and motivational skills.
- Ability to work in a customer facing, target driven environment.
- Ability to manage and develop a team of staff.
- Must be fully HACCP and Food Safety trained.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Deli Manager job in Galway please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.