Deli Manager Cork
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Deli manager for our client in Cork. Our client is a renowned grocery retailer with a chain of large scale, high volume grocery stores and they are looking for a strong Deli Manager to join their team. The Deli Manager will be responsible for managing a substantial team of employees so the ideal candidate will need to have previous deli management experience from a supermarket or large convenience store.
If you are looking for a challenging and progressive role with a strong retail brand, then this is the role for you!
Competitive salary package on offer to the right candidate.
Your role and responsibilities as Deli Manager:
- Stock & Order Systems
- Best practice merchandising, display and department layout skills
- Maximising promotions
- Margin management
- Stock loss & waste management
- Staff training & development
Who you are:
- Previous Deli experience essential in a Retail or catering environment.
- Must have a knowledge of Hygiene regulations, HACCP qualification an advantage
- To ensure store standards are the best at all times
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in this Deli Management role or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below, or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you.
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.