Deli Manager Job in South County Cork
We at Excel Recruitment are now seeking a dynamic and progressive Deli Manager in South County Cork. Our client is a successful multiple supermarket retailer who now seeks an experienced Deli Manager from a similar background. Ideally, you will have 3 years experience as a Deli manager in a high turnover store.
There is an exceptional salary and package on offer for the right candidate for this Deli manager job.
Duties and Responsibilities of Deli Manager will include:
- To ensure store standards across the entire Deli Department are at the highest level at all times.
- Daily operations of the Deli Department.
- stock management and Ordering, margins and waste management.
- staff management including training and development.
- Hold regular communication with all Staff and Senior Management.
- To achieve all targets and KPI’s as set by Senior Management.
The Requirements of Deli Manager job in Cork:
- 2 years experience working in a Retail Deli in a Management or Supervisor position.
- Must be fully HACCP and Food Safety trained.
- Ability to manage, train and develop a team of staff.
- Proven record in achieving targets such as sales and margin keeping costs down.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
- Must have a passion for and understanding of food and the grocery retail business.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Deli Manager job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Luca Zelli on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.