Department Manager Job Galway
Calling all Retail Managers!! I am now recruiting on behalf of my client a dynamic and enthusiastic department Manager. Our client is a successful supermarket retailer group and they seek an experienced Department Manager to join their team. There are ample opportunities to develop your retail career in this store. our client prides themselves on their training and development of employees. ideally, you will have previous department management experience managing similar environments.
There is an excellent salary of 30-40k on offer for the right candidate for this job.
Duties and Responsibilities of Department Manager will include:
- To manage the Department and ensure all daily operations and targets are met.
- Ordering, shrinkage and stock control.
- Staff Management
- To achieve all targets and KPI’s as set by Senior Management.
The Requirements of Department Manager job in Galway
- 2 years experience working in a Retail Department Management or Supervisor position.
- Proven record in achieving targets.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
- Must have a passion for and understanding of food and the grocery retail business.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Department Management job in Galway please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Luca Zelli on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.