Department Manager- Limerick
A leading, multi award winning grocery retailer are currently seeking an experienced Department Manager to manage their Chilled and Frozen offering in-store.
The successful applicant for this Department Manager role will be an enthusiastic individual, with a passion for retail and the ability to communicate with and motivate your team. You will need to be able to train and empower your team to exceed their targets.
This job would suit a retailer who is looking for a progressive job opportunity with one of Ireland’s strongest retail brands. Competitive salary on offer with the opportunity for excellent work life balance.
As Department Manager, you will-
- Be responsible for sales, margin, cost, range, replenishment and compliance within your departments.
- Build strong relationships with customers and encourage your staff to do the same
- Consistently work with your team to achieve and improve all operational KPIs and exceed targets
- Train, develop and motivate your colleagues
- Ensure strict adherence to HACCP requirements and all required records are accurately recorded and maintained.
The Ideal Applicant for this Department Manager Job Will Have:
- A proven track record with people management
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
If you are interested in this Department Manager job opportunity or any other job opportunity on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below. If you are unsure of your suitability for this role then please call Christabelle on 018148747. All applications and queries will be handled with the strictest confidence.