Department Manager North Dublin
An opportunity is available for a Fresh Department Manager to join a successful supermarket group based in Dublin. Our client is one of the most well known retail groups in the country. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest and passion in fresh food and people management skills.
They offer a competitive salary package with bonuses for the successful applicant.
The Job of Fresh Department Manager:
- Day to day management, training and development of staff.
- Experience in fresh food and an interest in fresh grocery
- To lead the Customer Service in store, bringing it to the highest level.
- To ensure store standards across the entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To hold regular communication with senior management and staff.
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety etc particularly in all Front of House areas.
- To achieve all targets as set by senior management.
The Requirements of Department Manager:
- 2 year’s experience in a customer facing fast paced retail store or similar.
- Must have excellent organisational, communication, leadership and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Ability to manage staff and motivate staff.
- A knowledge and passion for food retailing.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Department Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.