Deputy General Manager Job in Dublin Top Hotel
At Excel Recruitment, we are delighted to be recruiting for an individual to work in our client’s top branded hotel as a Deputy General Manager.
This Property offer career development, an excellent brand with a beautiful and busy clientele list from Corporates to high-end Wedding and banqueting.
We are looking for a strong, passionate leader experienced in food & Beverage Operations Management.Our client is a Fantastic well-branded Corporate/ Leisure Hotel Property who is growing and is one of the best companies to be part of.
The job of Deputy General Manager will cover the following responsibilities:
- Driving sales and maintaining a high level of standards throughout the store including all aspects of Hotel Departments Lobby/ Restaurant/ room Service and bar.
- Achieving targets with staff and management in order to achieve the optimum sales levels while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible from Labour to Food Suppliers.
- Ensuring that the required staffing levels of the hotel are always met and to maintain operating standards.
- Implementing company operating standards in relation to suppliers, Excellence Service, Hotel presentation & customer service.
- Responsible for carrying out regular stock takes to forecast in KPI’s, GP’s, Labour cost and revenue where possible losses could occur and work with the audit team to develop procedures to limit such losses.
- Advising the area manager regarding issues or concerns in relation to the building and team.
- Reporting to Managing Director/ General Manager.
- Strong operations experience in Food & Beverage and clients from corporate to leisure in 4* Hotel.
The candidate for the Job of Deputy General Manager in Dublin should have a number of skills and qualities:
- Enjoy and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should be highly motivated and energetic.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ year’s management experience.
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines.
- A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a keen interest in Hospitality Management Sector.
- Ability to multi-skill with all departments Hod’s
- Excellent Presentation and Communication skills
- Hungry for career development in short period to General Manager Status
Our client will match your excellent work ethic with a fantastic salary and benefits.
How to Apply:
If you have the desired experience and skills and would like to apply for this Deputy General Manager job in Dublin with an established and growing Hotelier, please apply via the form below or click “Apply”.or contact me directly Eileen Langan Rizvi