At Excel Recruitment an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Dietitian/ Nutrition to join our clients Food Services team. Reporting into the Operations Director, the Dietitian’s/ Nutrition role will include the planning, administration, and control of all activities and programmes related to food service across all their Lines of business with key input to ensure the nutritional adequacy of all menus and to deliver dietetic and service training for the catering staff, ensuring high quality standards of operation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conduct nutritional analysis of menus to confirm their nutritional adequacy
- Develop and create menus to ensure the nutritional requirements of the healthcare line of business are met and regular standard units are met.
- Liaise with the Hospital clinical staff, and all other relevant staff on issues relating to menu design, content and special nutritional requirements
- Advise on daily operational issues related to nutrition and dietetics to all catering and kitchen staff.
- Work with Company L&D to compile and deliver training programs for Company staff including catering staff, chefs and managers to provide documented continuing education
- Develop short term and long term goals and objectives for food service to maintain high-quality offerings and menu programmes consistent with Company and client goals and objectives
- Aware of current food trend and changes to food Pyramid.
The ideal candidate will possess the following essential skills/knowledge:
- BSc Human Nutrition and Dietetics (Hons) or
- Similar qualification on Human Nutrition and Dietetics as recognised by the Department of Health
- Membership of INDI
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years dietetic/nutrition experience in food manufacturing/nutrition industry and /or /clinical experience
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work on own and to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage time and resources effectively when undertaking tasks and problem-solving.
- Exceptional written, verbal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent IT and research skill /knowledge ( Ms Office, WISP)
This job will be subject to Garda clearance.
A full clean drivers licence is required as this is a national role.
Our client offers you:
- Excellent Package for the right candidate
- Travel Expenses
- Company Discount
- Career development
- Car Parking
Apply by sending your CV