Senior Fresh Food Manager North Dublin
An opportunity is available for a Fresh Food Manager to join one of Ireland’s top supermarkets. Our client is a market leader and are offering a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced team. An excellent package and ongoing training are on offer with one of the best retail groups in the country.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Irelands leading supermarket store groups and progress your career.
The requirements for this Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Exceptional customer service skills with experience working with the general public
- Have strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience managing large teams
- Butcher experience would be an advantage
- Detailed experience achieving fresh KPI targets.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager Job
- Day to day preparation of this large fresh food department ensure quality product and standards.
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are met
- Making Rotas
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment.
- Ordering in of stock, ensuring stock and waste control.
- Attending weekly meeting to discuss your targets for the week.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fresh Food Manager job in North Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.