Duty Manager Job, Dublin Hotel
A Duty Manager Job is available in a stunning hotel in Dublin. The Duty Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Hotel while on duty with an emphasis on Food & Beverage. All operational issues ensuring that all areas of the Food & Beverage and Front of House Departments meet the SOP standards of quality and service, and to work with the Senior Management team to optimise profits and increase sales and promote new and diverse business.
Responsibilities of this Duty Manager Job, Dublin Hotel
- In conjunction with the appointed managers, to establish and implement standards of performance within the all areas of the hotel, ensuring that all services offered are of the highest standards of quality and all employees are trained in the delivery of same.
- To perform Duty Management shifts diligently and without compromise as a result of any extra duties assigned.
- To install and follow efficient and effective work methods and systems and to identify and agree schedules which will facilitate the achievement of high levels of staff productivity. To ensure staff rotas are adhered to.
- To ensure that all departments are kept fully informed of guest requirements
- To accept ownership, and control of the day to day running of the Hotel.
- To practice economy in all departments and to minimise any incidents of over-production, excessive use of energy and stock spoilage due to poor stock rotation
- To control and organise staff within all areas ensuring that required operational standards are achieved and maintained.
- To ensure the development and training of staff in new systems methods and procedures that may be introduced into all areas from time to time.
- To set a good example for management and staff with regard to punctuality, attendance, attitude and application to work.
- To work with the Departmental Managers in the control and organisation all staff within the areas, ensuring that required operational standards are achieved and maintained.
- To maintain fair discipline and to foster a spirit of co-operation and pride in the daily work lives of the management and staff members throughout the Food & Beverage operation.
- Ensure all Supervisors within the Food & Beverage Department are fully briefed & trained & to all standards of the F&B areas.
- To attend Management Meetings as required, ensuring effective communication at all levels.
Requirements of this Duty Manager Job, Dublin Hotel
- Three years previous hotel and catering experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- 3rd Level Qualification preferably
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Excellent customer care skills
- A genuine interest in food & beverage
If you would like to apply for this Duty Manager Job, Dublin Hotel please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.
If you have 5 years or more experience in the Hotel and Catering Industry and are looking for a new challenge, mail a CV