E-Commerce Manager, Dungloe, Co Donegal
My client, based in Dungloe, Co Donegal are one of the leading retailers in the North West of Ireland and are creating a new role for an E-Commerce Manager.
This is an exciting time, as they want to introduce a new website and mobile app, and the E-Commerce Manager will be involved in this project from scratch.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years E-Commerce experience, and they will be instrumental in the growth of the online sales, driving growth and profitability.
Reporting to the Chief Executive you will work alongside the Marketing Manager and IT team.
Key Responsibilities for the job of E-Commerce Manager
- Work alongside the marketing manager and IT team in setting up a new website and mobile app
- Working alongside web designers in determining the features and format of the site
- Responsible for all online activities
- Provide analytic reports to track online sales
- SEO, PPC, CMS, Social Media and Email Marketing
- Analyse the customer journey and behaviour
Skills & Experience for the job of E-Commerce Manager
- At least 2 years experience in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
- A third level qualification in E-Commerce or Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of web design and analytic software
- €40K-€50K depending on experience
- Staff Discount
- Free Parking
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.