Evening Store Supervisor Job Cork
I am now seeking an evening and weekend Supervisor on behalf of my client in the South County Cork location. My client is a successful convenience store retailer that prides themselves on their fresh food offering and excellent customer service. They seek an experienced Supervisor or Senior Sales Assistant to join their team.
This is a full-time role, evenings and weekends and is paying an attractive hourly rate of up to 12 euro per hour depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities of Supervisor will include:
- To ensure store standards are at the highest level at all times.
- Management of the evening shifts
- Cash management
- To a manage, train and develop a team of staff.
- To achieve all targets and KPI’s as set by Senior Management.
The Requirements of the Supervisor job in Cork.
- 1-2 years experience working in a grocery Supervisor position.
- Ability to manage, train and develop a team of staff.
- Proven record of achieving targets such as sales and keeping costs down.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
- Must have a passion for and understanding of food and the grocery retail business.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Luca Zelli in Excel Recruitment