Excel Recruitment are currently looking for experienced waiters and bartenders to work at high profile sporting events and exclusive venues.This is an exciting, prestigious event which offers excellent pay with plenty of shifts and full time work available throughout the event.
The ideal applicants will be enthusiastic, hard-working and passionate about customer service. You will have a friendly and positive attitude and genuinely love working as part of a team and with customers. Previous food and beverage experience is a must.The following Candidate must be able to work full time 40 hours a week without any visa restrictions.
These Event Jobs include the following responsibilities-
- Set up rooms, tables and polish glasses and cutlery
- Greet customers and show them to their table.
- Bar Duties as required
- Waiting staff will take order and explain food menu and wine lists
- Clearly, explain allergen and Dietary information to guests.
- Establish good relationship with guests, customers, and colleagues
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor/Manager
The ideal candidate for these Events jobs will have-
- 2 years exp. in a similar Wait Staff/ Supervisor/ Food and Beverage job
- A fantastic work ethic and willingness to learn
- The ability to work well in a team and a friendly, approachable manner
- A passion for customer service and working with people
If you have the above skills and experience and wish to apply for these exciting Food and Beverage Supervisors and Wait Staff Jobs, please attach a CV below which will be directed to Robert, who is looking after the recruitment for these jobs.