Excel Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Bartenders to join a great team.The individual will work in a wide range of exciting events and functions around Dublin.This jobs offers great flexibility and excellent pay.These Jobs will suit someone looking to work 2 to 3 days a week with flexible hours.
These Bar jobs require:
- Working at exclusive events and functions
- Operating the till and taking cash.
- The use of Micros till system is a distinct advantage.
- Good knowledge of wine, spirits, and beers.
- Serving customers from behind the bar, offering advice on drinks.
- Responsible for keeping the bar clean and tidy, collecting empty plates & glasses.
- Preparing the bar for service, restocking wines and spirits.
- Ensuring all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy
The ideal Bar staff must have at least 1-year experience or more Full/part-time experience in a similar role.
* These jobs would also a suit Bar working part-time, looking to work additional hours.
Due to the high level of interest in the position, we will only contact successful candidates who meet the requirements of the position.
If you have the above skills and experience and wish to apply for these bar Jobs in Dublin and Kildare, please attach a CV which will be directed to Robert, who is looking after the recruitment for these jobs.