Fast Food Assistant Edenderry
An opportunity is available for a Fast Food Assistant to join a successful homegrown fast food chain in Offaly. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable Fast Food groups in the country and is a market leader.
This job is ideal for an experienced deli assistant, deli supervisor or fast food professional looking to join a fast-paced environment.
Requirements of the Fast Food Assistant Job:
- 1+ year’s fresh food experience.
- Any checkout experience is also a bonus for this job.
- A candidate with a strong work ethic who is highly driven.
- Customer service focused.
Responsibilities of the Fast Food Assistant Job:
- Day to day fast food assistant duties.
- Serving customers in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Ensuring a clean and tidy working environment and therefore that all HACCP and food safety standards are met.
- Adhoc duties
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fast Food Assistant job in Edenderry please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.