Fast Food Manager Edenderry
An opportunity is available for a Fast Food Manager to join a homegrown Fast Food retailer based in Edenderry. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
This job is ideal for someone with a passion for fresh food, some fresh food experience and fast food experience.
Responsibilities of the Fast Food Manager Job
- Coaches, counsels and develops Assistant and Trainee managers into a state of self sufficiency to build and maintain high sales and profits
- Operate within the guidelines of the law
- Ability to adapt to new procedures, standards and changes as directed by company or legislation
- Conducting in house appraisals in a timely fashion leading to a personnel development plan for all employees
Requirements for the Fast Food Manager Job
- Knowledgeable with regard to HACCP and health and safety regulations
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- At least 2-3 years prior experience in a management role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer focused environment
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fast Food Manager job in Edenderry please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.