Fast Food Manager Edenderry
An opportunity is available for a Fast Food Manager to join a successful retail convenience store based in Edenderry. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
Requirements of the Fast Food Manager Job:
- 2+ years fast food management experience in fast food outlet or similar.
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Driven candidate with a strong work ethic.
- Must be fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- Thrives in a fast paced, challenging customer-focused environment.
Responsibilities of the Fast Food Manager Job:
- Day to day management of fast food outlet’s operations.
- Managing a team of staff members, training and developing the them to ensure a productive and motivated team.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets as set, keeping costs as low as possible.
- Ensure all food safety, Health and Safety and HACCP standards are met.
- Point of contact regarding customer queries.
- Ad hoc Management duties.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fast Food Manager job in Edenderry please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.