Fast Food Manager Edenderry
An opportunity is available for a Fast Food Manager to join an experienced and dynamic retail store based in Offaly. Our client is one of the most recognisable convenience brands in the country. The store itself is always expanding and would present continuous opportunities in the future.
This job is ideal for someone with a focus on fresh food and experience of fresh food management. The successful candidate will have some retail and fresh experience and management experience also. Â
Duties and Responsibilities of Fast Food Chef/Manager will include:
- Day to day management of fast food outlet’s operations.
- Managing a team of staff members, training and developing the to ensure a productive and motivated team.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets as set, keeping costs as low as possible.
- Ensure all food safety, Health and Safety and HACCP standards are met.
- Point of contact regarding customer queries.
- Ad hoc management duties.
Minimum Requirement for this Fast Food Manager job in Edenderry:
- 2+ years fast food management experience in fast food outlet or similar.
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Driven candidate with a strong work ethic.
- Must be fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- Thrives in a fast paced, challenging customer-focused environment.
Â If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fast Food Manager job in Edenderry please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.