Financial Controller (Hospitality)Job
Our client is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller for their Accounts Department. The person we are looking for will have a pleasant and courteous personality with the ability to provide excellent experience and knowledge in Finance. A person’s applying for this position should have a working experience in this role and proven record in management of Hotel/ Hospitality/ Retail Finance Department.
- Excellent Proven track record in strong financial management background.
- Able to implement forecasting for the property across Food, Beverage and Rooms Division.
- Able to ensure all budgets and targets throughout are achieved.
- Must be computer literate.
- Strong financial acumen required when dealing with Retail & Hospitality Managers, Managing Directors, and Financial Institutes.
- Working closely with the Manager Director of the properties.
- Assuring the finances are in place for further growth.
- Managing and ensuring compliance to company and legal requirements.
- Manage and review audits and internal Accounts, Stock, Purchasing budgets
- Ensure all Accounts are up to date from Creditors, Debtors, VAT
- Ownership of all aspects of the financial reporting, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting day to day finance operations.
- Strong ability to produce excellent reports to the General Manager and board.
- Great Working environment
- Competitive salaries
- Meals on duty
- Discounted rates for family and friends in our Property’s
Apply in Strict Confidence